Drinking place: Dandy pink


I am back with a quick post. Actually, I have tried to visit this place a couple of years ago (yeah, now it's 2015!) but at that time it was closed when I arrived here. I nearly forgot this place even after coming back to Korea, however, a friend of mine awaken me that I missed the chance to get in here the other day and took me the place with a lovely name 'Dandy pink'. It is completely a hidden place so that you might have a trouble to find out the location. Nevertheless, it would be worthwhile visiting.





I would say skewers are the speciality of Dandy pink. They are grilled properly and perfect with both beer and wine. The place gives intimate and comfortable mood, thus, it would be nice to chill out and have a peaceful time with your companies. 



Dandy pink

Opening hours
Sun - Thu 18:00 - 00:00
Fri - Sat 18:00 - 01:00
(closed on Mondays and every second and fourth Sunday)

292-4, Itaewon 2-dong, Yongsan-gu
Seoul, South Korea

Subway: Noksapyoung (Line 6)
from exit 3, 10 minutes on foot

+82 10 5581 9441

No comments:

Post a Comment